Catch up on features released last quarter
1. Visually map reporting relationships
Ever wondered how candidates are connected to others within their company?
Thrive’s new reporting relationships side panel provides a quick snapshot to visualize internal team dynamics. While viewing the contact detail page, simply click “reporting relationships” to learn who a candidate’s boss is and whether they manage any direct reports.
2. Save Time Logging Outreach
If your team has a long list of contact methods, you probably spend a lot of time scrolling through the dropdown list when you attempt to log outreach. Thrive team admins now have the ability to customize your team’s display order so the contact methods you use most often are right at the top.
3. Keep Track of Contact Name Changes
There’s a new field available to help you keep track of candidates who change their name.
A candidate who gets married, for example, might go by a different name at the end of a search than they did at the beginning. Now, you can quickly update their contact profile page by moving their previous name to “Contact Alias.”
The next time you enter this candidate in the keyword search bar, they will show up regardless of which name (old or new) you choose. This should help your team easily find duplicate contact records and merge them as needed.
New Features to Try Out
Advanced search experience
Our team is excited to offer an in-app preview of our future search experience. It keeps filters visible on a side panel and dynamically updates your contact list when you add or remove selections.
We designed this to make contact filtering less frustrating and help you understand how adjusting filters changes which contact results appear on your list.
Great news if you’ve been wishing you could standardize the way team members and collaborators conduct candidate assessments. Our Assessments 2.0 is now in beta—reach out to our team to gain early access to these key features:
- Customizable templates: These exist at both the global level and individual search level, so you can add or remove specific criteria as needed and use the same template again and again.
- Star rating clarity: Specify your star rating definitions beyond “good” and “bad” to achieve consistency and equity in candidate assessments.
- Raw notes: Write down your honest thoughts, which are only visible to the internal search team.
- Enhanced access for guest assessors: Email external assessors a direct link to complete assessments. They now receive a PDF copy of their responses via email after they submit, which they can refer back to later.
Share your thoughts
Have ideas for new product content you’d like to see? Send your feedback to Kelsey, our new Product Marketing Manager.
In case you missed it
Our product team has been hard at work developing new Thrive features. Get the most out of our platform and ensure you’re utilizing the latest tools. Read the product update.