While the executive search industry is showing signs of recovery, the benefits of that recovery have not been evenly distributed.
In our latest Executive Search Quarterly Report, we explore how Q3 shaped out for the industry with an in-depth analysis of both qualitative and quantitative data.
We gathered a panel of industry leaders for a live roundtable session to discuss our findings.
Here are a few key takeaways:
- Industry focus has played a key role in the status of executive recruiting teams’ recovery.
- Agile executive search teams can divert resources to more fruitful industries/functions.
- Managing relationships with candidates and hiring managers should still be top priority for executive recruiters.
Special thanks to our panelists:
- Robert Crowder: Founder and Managing Partner of Chapman Farrell Group, an executive search firm which helps companies identify and recruit mid to senior-level executives in the financial services, insurance, and regulated utility industries.
- Rob Andrews: Founder and CEO of Allen Austin, a global management consulting firm specializing in retained executive search and leadership advisory.
- Dan Gold: President of Fairway Consulting Group, founded in 1998 and focuses solely on the life sciences industry.